Friday, June 6, 2008

ONO!!!!

Ono means "good" in Hawaiian. And there is no betta food then an ono plate lunch. This is one of the delicious examples of why I gain so much weight here in Hawaii, but no matter, life would be so sad without good Hawaiian food. My favorite is "Sea" food. I see food and I eat it!!!!



Hawaii is known for it's rich foods such as Teriyaki Chicken, Kalua Pig, Taro, Purple sweet potatoes, Poke (raw fish) and last but not least chicken long rice...mmmmmmm!!! I know I have your mouth watering right now...Hawaii isn't just the pineapples and mangos, there is so much more. Those of you that have been here know exactly what I'm talking about....ONO!!!

4 comments:

cami rocks the blog said...

Wow, Ya I am so not jealous of you being in Hawaii right now. Heck no...Hate you!

Drew Mallory said...

I just wanted to point out that Teriyaki Chicken is Japanese; yet another goodie the Hawaiians have stolen from Asia. That's all. Carry on.

Deanna said...

Goodgosh I love those purple potatoes.
xoxoxo
PS I don't know if my Italian tan is as nice as your hawaiian one, but it'll do

Unknown said...

I miss those purple sweet potatoes those are so goooood