Thursday, October 30, 2008

Birthday Bash Part 1

So I promised knew blog posts and I know I've been awful at doing it. It's midnight now and I am wide awake so I thought, what the hell why not update my blog.

The world was blessed with a very special person 25 years ago at 7:00am on October 5th. Can you guess who this special person is???? You guessed it...Your's TRULY!!!

This year I wasn't too excited to be turning a quarter of a century...can you blame me? Actually...it was pretty down right depressing...I realized that a quarter of a century more I would be half a century old!!! Sorry to all those of you reading that are close or passed...hehe! But I had some great friends who pulled me out of my misery and showed me a good time.

The day started out serving our fellow men here in Kahuku Hawaii. A couple of great friends went with me to a service project that I was assigned to do for my internship...I know, I know, all of you were thinking I was doing the service on my birthday because I am such a kind hearted person, sorry to disappoint you...;) But it was great anyway. The Kidney Foundation was doing free screenings and they needed volunteers to help the people fill out their paperwork.


While there we also got to meet Representative Magaoy along with some other amazing members of Kahuku who gave us all free pizza, Tshirts, bumperstickers and posters all about him...not too bad for a service project ya!


After the service project we came home for a little break and refreshment before getting ready to go out for the REAL birthday celebrations.


Knock Knock...who's there? Orange...Orange who?
Orange you glad to see me!!!

0 comments: