Friday, October 31, 2008

Birthday Bash Part 3

WARNING...Beep beep...WARNING...To get the full effect of Tamara's birthday bash please start at Part 1.

Now...for the moment you've all been waiting for! The end to my quarter of a century birthday. As I told you before I have some pretty amazing friends who went above and beyond their call of duty...and you will soon see why.

When we got home Hannah had the greatest birthday presents waiting for me EVER...

Contemplating what is in the bag...dun, dun, dun




I am coming out of the closet...I am a Edward GROUPIE!!! I LOVE EDWARD!!! I feel so relieved to get that off my chest.




Hannah is da best mom ever...she buys me slippahs when mine get holes...I wear these 24/7 12 months a year...see my happy face.



After I opened my presents i was then locked in my room for about an hour...I could hear strange smells and sounds coming from the kitchen where 3 lil Polys were brewing something up. An hour later I received a mysterious phone call telling me to meet at the pavilion. I wonder who that was...

SURPRISE!!! They had made a beautiful cake Poly style



After the cake Urshi and Matu decided to duel it out on their ukuleles...
While I was listening to the jam session, which by the way was a pretty sneaky decoy...I got the Samoan Birthday Surprise...and boy was I surprised...

Before After


Before After


But...Pay back was sweet!!! Buahaha!!!




The Perfect Ending to a Quarter of a Century


3 comments:

Price Family said...

Looks like soooo much fun! (ps i LOVE EDWARD...well twilight...)

daurenet said...

Hey Girl, how are you doing? I found your blog on price family...
thought that I would wish you a happy belated b-day hope it was fun. Love ya, mama turpin. go and check out my blog, see what is happening in our world.

Anonymous said...

HAHA! That looks like fun and I noticed that you wore your DA shirts! You miss us!