Friday, October 31, 2008

Birthday Bash Part 2

Now the fun REALLY begins...

You can't have a birthday on the town with the girls without getting all dolled up and maybe a little vain...Cheehoooo!!!!





There are so many wonderful places to eat here in Hawaii....but none beats my favorite restaurant...TODAI. For all of you who don't know what I am talking about let me just show you...After all, a picture speaks a thousand words.


Need I say more???

GREAT food...Check! Great friends...Check! HEAPS of fun...Check!!!




Mirror Mirror on the wall...who's the most prettifulz of them all??? Haha...notha vain moment!!!



What happens to a Fijian and a Samoan when they are full?




Again...Need I say more???


1 comments:

Deanna said...

Looks delicious. Sign me up! But the goulash and dumplings here in Czech are pretty sweet I must say!
xoxoxo
happy birthday party!